ARO, worldwide leader in the area of resistance welding has designed this range of
seam and butt welding.
With the benefit of the experience gained with the M and MOS ranges, the P series
integrates the latest technologies designed for resistance welding including Medium
Frequency technology for the most demanding users.
Using a single machine frame, 8 'High Performance' transformers (AC or MF), 8 different
programmable welding commands, a choice of 5 cylinders and 4 distinct pneumatic
regulators, and through its know-how ARO optimizes the modularity of its offer with these 4
families thanks to a choice of standard and optional items of equipment.
Each 'P 'series machine is fitted with a very complete basic set of equipment, such
- 400 V/50 Hz power supply as standard,
- electric pedal on PA, PE or
- bimanual control desk on PB and PF,
- Filter, regulator pressure gauge and purge valve assembly for the air circuit,
- Solenoid valve for controlling the pneumatic cylinder,
- 740 daN cylinder with unlubricated air at 6 bar, or
- 1380 daN two-stage cylinder with unlubricated air at 6 bar,
- Safety pressure switch,
- Thyristor variator and welding control
- Program selector,
- With/without current selector,
- Mains power supply switch,
- 1/4 turn valves for the water supply.